Monday, November 29, 2010

Covert Spraying Program

The following commentary was posted and then removed from the original site but I found it elsewhere:

Covert Spraying Pogram
From the Carlsbad Current-Argus
Original Post: 11/09/2010 09:05:34 PM MST

If anybody has taken the time out of their busy day to glance skyward recently, you may have noticed jet trails that linger on and do not dissipate as a normal contrail should.

These “chemtrails,” as they are often called, spread out and form large areas of artificial cloud cover. As these clouds dissipate they leave a white haze on the horizon. This is in fact a covert spraying program that has been in operation for the better part of a decade.

High altitude aircraft spray particulates into the upper atmosphere, containing dangerous amounts of aluminum and barium salts. Spray patterns in the form of grids or ‘x’ shapes are often observed. What purpose these spraying programs serve is unclear, although most signs point to geo-engineering programs to reduce global warming that have been discussed by the White House science czar as well as nonprofit groups such as the Carnegie Endowment.

The climate change fanatics have apparently taken it upon themselves to spray the earth with poisons with no concern for what the environmental impacts may be. Just as with a religious fanatic, the global warming zealot has no tolerance for differing opinions, and like a religious fanatic will justify murder and destruction in the name of their cause.

Spraying our beautiful blue skies with toxic vapors is a crime and should be prosecuted as any crime would. Unfortunately our elected representatives have been left completely in the dark about this covert program. I would implore our city, state, and national elected officials to begin inquiries into aerosol-spraying programs immediately.

I for one feel that we are being robbed of our right to clean and healthy air to breathe. It is no coincidence that as these spraying programs have been carried out over the years we have seen a meteoric rise in sinus and allergy conditions as well as childhood asthma.

There have also been alarming levels of aluminum and barium found in soil in areas where massive spraying has taken place. This is affecting our food supply as well as our health because these chemicals upset the ph balance of the soil and contaminate crops.

This is an imminent threat far greater than that of Al Qaeda or home grown terror. We must stand up and take action now!

CREDIT: Chuck Landreth

http://natedaily.com/?p=2047

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer - Vacaville, CADecember 2, 2010 at 9:30 PM

    For at least the past 7 years I have had recurrent "sinus infections", about every 3 to 4 months & can only breath out of one side of my nose, all the time.

    Over the past 3 months, not only do I have the symptoms of a sinus infection, but I regularily have a burning or stinging sensation in my sinuses as well. On days when they are spraying heavily, I get that same type of sensation in my lungs & it hurts to breath.

    In this last month, I have some sort of crusty growth that keeps coming back in one of my nostrils. I use a neti pot, but I can't get it to go away, some days it is so bad it almost fills my entire sinus.

    I lost my job, so I don't have any health coverage to get this checked out, but I know it can't be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry, Jennifer, to read of your affliction! Since we can't get away from whatever is in the air we breathe, we must eat healthy and keep our immune system strong. And of course, prayer is vital.

    ReplyDelete