Monday, December 13, 2010

Major Chemtrails Over Dallas Dec 11, 2010



LINK: http://wellaware1.com/blog/2010/12/demand-to-know-the-truth/







Geo Engineering Over Dallas MUST SEE!
by dallasgoldbug (Subscribe)
Posted on: Dec 11, 2010 at 3:57 PM CST
Channel: Weather
Location: Dallas, TX

These photos were taken with my cell phone (sorry about the quality) the video was taken around Abrams and NW Hwy today December 11th 2010. Showing the results of the aerosol spraying known as Geoengineering or better yet CHEMtrails. Please watch the documentary "What in the world are they spraying" to learn more about this important issue. The media MUST be forced to report on it, if they don't they will continue to loose creditability and eventually will understand that the people are fed up with being lied to. Who will be the first Media outlet to buck the corporate stranglehold and pioneer a campaign of truth no matter the results. I guarantee the first Meteorologist that decides to step up to the plate, and take one for the team, will be taken care of by the people. Don't worry about your job, you will find opportunities you cant even dream of if you have the people behind you. It will be difficult, but worth it. The alternative is to continue doing what your doing and loose your job eventually, due to your station going under, because they will loose their viewers as daily one by one wake up to the truth behind your lies and disinformation. So, what will it be? Do what's right and report the facts? Or continue to tell us what we see is not what we see?

The scientific data is in and the fact that your government/military is conducting a campaign over your heads that has not been tested as per it effects on your health or the environment. I wont speculate as to the reason, thats not my job. My job is to report the facts and what is being sprayed is harmful, and is real. Demand the truth, hold your elected officials feet to the fire. You have no choice in this matter.

As for me...
If ever there was a reason for you to be outraged, this is it. If you don't believe in the Government conspiracies about Fluoride, or GMO foods the reason for the cancer, thats fine by me, and its your right to live your life accordingly. But the issue I'm presenting to you with this video and photos, you don't have that option. You are being forced to breath in the heavy metals that are being sprayed in our sky, better known as Geoengineering, or for those of us who call it like we see it Chemtrails.

Now before you start rolling your eyes and acting like your on the recess grounds in elementary school calling people names, you must understand this isn't a question of do they exist or not the data has been in and the patents for the process and hardware to accomplish it are published. I don't want you to believe me, I want you to go look it up and watch the documentary called "what in the world are they spraying". Just youtube the title and you can see it for free. After you watch it then by all means tell this Air Force vet that he doesn't know the difference between Condensation ice crystals in the form of a CONtrail are the same as the long lasting expanding clouds of aerosol spray that have patented compounds (aluminum, chromium , and sulphur compounds just to name a few).

Comments can be sent to me directly at DALLASGOLDBUG@GMAIL.COM

Source: http://www.wfaa.com/younews/111726294.html



4 comments:

  1. It is called 'Operation Cloverleaf' and it has nothing to do with the weather. I'm not so sure about the fluoride if you use chlorinated water w/o a good VOC filter, you get a dose of chloroform in every shower. Chemtrails are just part of the problem so people need to open their eyes, connect the dots, look up and realize what is happening. We stick to the facts because that is undeniable. One thing is certain, we can not trust a government that allows the Gulf of Mexico to be sprayed with a substance that says, “DO NOT CONTAMINATE SURFACE WATER.”, and then tells the world the seafood is safe. http://saynotocorporateamerica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had a look at "Say No To Corporate America's" site and while we clearly agree on much there are some issues here. In my experience, Chemtrails are being utilised to damage food production by means of weather manipulation. And yes I think we have all heard the term "Operation Cloverleaf" in this context. While George Green's comments are supportive to the truth, there is nothing here which one could not have deduced from a few months internet study. Indeed the consistancy of his speeches regardless of whom he is being interviewed by suggests it is rehearsed. He seemingly has only one story to tell before trying to convince the listener of a New Age Religion perspectrive.

    Come on dude! I heard all that bs over 20 years ago, it leads nowhere except you taking us to Project Camelot which itself leads nowhere except the moon is not now cheese but indeed a defunct UFO.

    While I concede UFO's and aliens are still something of a mystery the whole line descends into a certain madness which itself is a spiritual cul-de-sac intended to rob those seeking truth from the very thing they seek, which is truth.

    Icke has to plagerise Jesus and rob the line "the truth shall set you free" but is Icke free? No. Bound up in balderdash!

    I came to know Jesus Christ because I had seen my closest friend enter Nirvana. I therefore confronted Christ, none of this sinners prayer stuff, intended to make me feel like some spiritual cripple.

    My challenge was - "Jesus, if you are who you say you are, then I want you to come into my life."

    20 years on my Lord and God blows my mind almost daily. How I enjoy the occasional miracle.

    To be free, get on thy knee, and say Jesus, I desire thee! (And mean it!)

    He is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way I had been waiting for a long while to view "What in the World are they Spraying" and I found it here first. Thanks Cathy! Still think "Aerosol Crimes" was as good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been seeing them do these chem trails over my house for about 3YRS , then it would rain for days . I want to form a group in Dallas or join one !!!!Once we form a group One thing is crucial; contact our local media. This is vital to show governments and the public that we are organized and that we are prepared and serious. WE will tell our local governments and media we want an explanation to this destructive activity, and demand that they stop! There is safety in numbers, so I want to join up with as many concerned citizens as I can contact me at lindabarfield67@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete